As an established commercial law firm in Central London, we know that to operate successfully, all businesses need the right business contracts and legal advice.
This can range from initial advice for start ups in relation to which legal status is best, commercial law advice for limited company clients, assistance for partnerships and general business advice, commercial property law advice, dealing with business disputes and employment law. Solicitors, and particularly practices like ours that have a lot of commercial litigation experience, are in a unique position not only to supply clients with appropriate documents but also advice based on experience.
We know how things can go wrong in business and the legal consequences of not having the right documents or advice. We assist clients to minimise risks and maximise business opportunities.
Good commercial legal advice is far more than just drafting documents or advising on what the law is. Good advice is based on understanding each client’s unique business model and problems, it’s needs, specifics relating to the industry or sector and offering practical advice based on experience.
We offer competitively priced advice based on a clear understanding that the cost of legal advice is weighed up by clients on a cost/benefit/risk basis and fees need to be proportionate.
Among the many areas of commercial law where we can assist are :-
- company law advice
- business start up advice
- shareholder advice including shareholder agreements, rights, disputes
- business contracts including terms of trading
- advice for company directors including legal and fiduciary duties
- advice on buying or selling a business or assets
- employment law advice
- commercial dispute resolution services and debt recovery
- commercial property advice including property leases, assignment, sub-letting, lease renewals, disputes between landlord & tenant
- corporate rescue and recovery advice